Sunday 22 January 2012

MUA extreme curl mascara BLACK.


The first thing that caught my eye about this product was the packaging, it’s sleek silver, curvy design makes it looks very expensive however it only costs £2 much cheaper than my boujour mascara im currently using!
So its perfect for people with a budget!


The curved wand gives easy application as it shapes well to the lashes so you are able to reach into the corner of the eye. The wand separated my lashes while I was applying the mascara, this stopped them from clogging together and looking false.
The consistency of the mascara is thin which avoided the mascara going clumpy whilst I was applying it, this is great as you do not have to apply a lot of product to the lashes to cover them and you are able to apply a couple of coats without it looking thick and heavy, in my opinion a thinner consistency is better as it looks more natural when applied to the lashes.
The only thing is a lot of the product sits at the end of the wand after I pulled it out the tube so I had to wiped the tip of the wand around the bottle.
I noticed when I applied the mascara it had a lengthing effect on my lashes (especially the bottom lashes) which is great for people with short lashes, this mascara adds length and a slight curl whilst not looking over the top due to its thin consistency.  
I found the mascara very easy to remove with any ordinary eye makeup remover which is excellent!
I would recommend this mascara to anyone and buy it myself as it is a great product, has a excellent price tag on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment